2500 Hard Surface Truckmount w/120 gallon waste tank (72-2501HC) CALL FOR BEST PRICE
|2500HS Hard Surface Truckmount|
|Maximum value single wand unit specifically designed for hard surface cleaning with heat and pressure|
|Finally, a truckmount that delivers the flow AND heated pressure you need to rapidly clean tile, grout, stone, concrete and more. Plus, the unit offers true versatility: use as a powerful carpet cleaning truckmount, or for restoration extraction and cleanup. The 2500HS gives you the edge over unheated units, plus delivers more vacuum, more solution pressure and a faster, deeper clean.|
The 2500HS is covered under Sapphire Scientific's exclusive two year warranty. See your Owner's Manual for details.
2500HS Standard Equipment
- One ¼" × 50' solution hose w/quick connects and shut off valve
- One ¼" × 50' solution hose w/quick connects
- Two 2" × 50' vacuum hoses
- One 2" connector
- One 50' section of water supply with quick connect
- Battery box
- Installation kit
- Operation and service manual
Bonus: SX12 or turbo hybrid hard surface tool
Optional exhaust kits (purchased separately):
Duct truckmount engine exhaust outside your vehicle.
51-035 exhaust transition, 3 in., straight
68-067 through-floor exhaust duct kit, 3 in.
Exhaust Adaptor Kit
Duct truckmount engine exhaust outside your vehicle. Kit includes
51-035 Exhaust transition, 3 in., straight
68-067 Through-floor exhaust duct kit, 3 in.
Features & Benefits
- Delivers the pressure and heat needed for successful hard surface cleaning
- Premium 35 HP industrial-grade engine is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Strong, steady heat even in the most demanding applications.
- Patent-pending thermal well system utilizes finned tube coil design and thermostatic control.
- Longer-lasting belts: Unique frame design channels cool air to the belts through the frame tubing, extending belt lifespan.
- Reduced number of parts, including simplified wiring and shorter interior hoses for better access, performance and durability
- Power 35 HP Kohler V-twin air cooled gas engine.
- Blower Gardner Denver TriFlow® Ti-406 tri-lobe blower.
- Vacuum at 13 in. Hg and flows up to 371 CFM.
- Solution pump General HTS2016S with an electric clutch producing up to 2500 PSI and 5.6 GPM at 1450 RPM.
- Waste tank 120 gal. 3/16 wall marine-grade aluminum.
- Frame construction 1/8 in. × 2 in. TIG welded aluminum box tubing
- Belt cooling 100 CFM through-frame mechanical air injection belt cooling
- Frame finish Powder-coated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Console dimensions (W × H × D) 22 × 41 × 46 in. | 56 × 104 × 117 cm