870 w/ 120 gal waste tank FORD GAS ENGINE, 2 YEAR WARRANTY CALL FOR BEST PRICE
870SS High Pressure Truckmount
Delivering more heat, more vacuum and more pressure.
For the most reliable pressure, heat and vacuum, choose the 870SS. Sapphire employs premium components throughout – including the commercial-grade Ford TSG-416 powerplant – for durability and performance. And the unit's triple-source heat cogeneration delivers a deep and consistent clean even on the largest jobs.
The 870SS is covered under Sapphire Scientific's exclusive warranty. See your Owner's Manual for details.
- One low-profile 14" 6-jet titanium alloy wand
- One ¼" × 100' solution hose w/quick connects and shut off valve
- One ¼" × 50' solution hose w/quick connects
- One 50' section of water supply with quick connect
- Two 2' × 50' sections vacuum hose
- One 2½" × 50' section vacuum hose
- One reducer connector 2 ½" to 2" and one 2" to 2" connector
- Battery box
- Installation kit
- Operation and service manual
Your 870SS purchase also includes a Sapphire Chemical Starter Kit
The Starter Kit (#76-050) includes a full-size container of each of the following Sapphire Scientific cleaning chemicals:
• 1 gallon Surge Heavy Duty Traffic Lane Cleaner
• 1 gallon Fiber Soft Rapid Rinse and Cleaner
• 6.5 pound bottle DynaForce Concentrated Carpet Cleaning Detergent
• 2 lb. bottle Amped Enzyme Booster Additive
Interested in hard surface training? Follow this link to see Sapphire instructor Bryan Thompson talk about Natural Stone Identification, part of Sapphire’s Hard Surface Cleaning training program.
As one of the most powerful slide-in truckmounts available, the 870SS exceeds expectations as a high pressure, high temperature truckmount.
Powerplant Ford 63 HP 1.6 L four cylinder liquid-cooled engine. Propane and natural gas options available.
Vacuum pump Helical tri-lobe blower producing vacuum to 16 in. Hg and flows to 770 CFM.
Solution pump General HTS2016S producing up to 2500 PSI and 5.7 GPM at 1470 RPM.
Waste tank 90 gal. (340 l) TIG-welded 3/16 in. marine-grade aluminum. Optional: 120 gal. (454 l) / 100 gal. (379 l) at shutoff.
Frame construction MIG-welded 1/8 in. × 2 in. powder-coated steel box tubing
Console dimensions (W × H × D) 30 × 43 × 52 in. | 76 × 109 × 132 cm