The powerful yet lightweight BULLDOG BD2KM contractors model and BD2KMA deluxe model from Abatement Technologies have been redesigned to deliver even more outstanding HEPA air cleaning performance. Its rotationally-molded polyethylene cabinet made from a UL94HB flame retardant poly resin is virtually indestructible and leak-tight.
The difference between the two units is that the BULLDOG BD2KM is equipped with a visual “change filter” indicator lamp, while the BULLDOG BD2KMA deluxe model adds a large 5” diameter differential pressure gauge and an audio “change filter” alarm.
State-of-the-art features of the BULLDOG Neg Air Machines include:
- Powerful Air Flow - High-performance motor and custom-engineered blower
- Virtually Indestructible Cabinet - Polyethylene cabinet is easy to clean and decontaminate
- True Original Equipment Micro-Glass HEPA Media Filter - Each model ships with a high-capacity 24” x 24” x 6” HEPA filter individually tested and certified at 2,000 cfm airflow to ensure that it provides minimum filtration efficiency of 99.97% @ 0.3 microns
- Optional 12”-Deep HEPA Filter - Unique design of the BULLDOG allows both models to also accept replacement 24” x 24” x 12” replacement HEPA filter in place of standard 6”-deep HEPA
- Multiple Airflow Settings - High and low motor speed settings
- User-Friendly Controls - Recessed controls to protect components
- Convenient Filter Access - Hinged access door provides quick access to filters
- Superior Mobility - Two fixed and two locking 4” swivel casters plus 4 lift handles
- Safety First - NRTL-certified to comply with UL Std. 507 & CAN/CSA Std. #C22.2 No. 113-M1984 for electrical safety & UL94HB flammability requirements for polymer cabinets housing energized electrical components
- Export Models - The BD2KMTF & BD2KMATF models are available for 230 Volt/50 Hz export markets. Contact our U.S. export sales department for additional information