Fast and Efficient Water Removal
The Big Gulp 3500 is a highly efficient system for removing water from homes, businesses, production facilities, accident sites, or any location where water needs to be removed quickly. Purpose-built for extraction, the 3500 delivers the uncompromising performance and reliability you need.
- One 50 ft. section of 2.5 in. vacuum hose
- Two 50 ft. sections of 2 in. vacuum hose
- One reducer cuff and one connector cuff
- Battery box
- Installation kit
- Operation and service manual
- Fewer maintenance requirements than typical truckmounts
- Industrial-grade components with proven reliability
- Dual operator capable with 2 and 2½ inch vacuum inlet ports available – allows two techs to extract with one machine.
- Vacuum gauge and hour meter for monitoring job progress and tracking maintenance.
- 120 gallon marine-grade aluminum recovery tank
- Belt driven for quiet, reliable operation. Powered belt cooling system extends belt life.
|Model||Big Gulp 3500
72-3500BB (no APO)
72-3501BB (with APO)
|Powerplant||35 HP air-cooled gasoline engine.|
|Vacuum pump||Gardner Denver TriFlow® 408 tri-lobe blower. Vacuum at 13 in. Hg and flows up to 500 CFM.|
|Recovery tank||120 gal. TIG-welded 3/16 in. marine-grade aluminum. 100 gal. at shutoff.|
|Ports||Two vacuum inlet ports – allows two techs to extract with one machine.|
|Frame construction||MIG-welded 1/8 in. × 2 in. powder-coated steel box tubing|
|Automatic pumpout (APO)||Available with 72-3501BB only. Jabsco self-priming with electromagnetic clutch drive. Delivers up to 45 GPM.|
|Console dimensions (W × H × D)||22 × 41 × 46 in. | 56 × 104 × 117 cm|
72-3500: No APO
72-3501: Includes APO
The APO (Automatic Pump Out) unit provides up to 45 GPM of waste tank pumpout capacity.