Sapphire's most POWERFUL extraction truckmount
The 4500 provides enormous water removal capacity. Ideal for use in homes, businesses, production facilities, accident sites and the largest commercial locations, the Big Gulp makes fast work of any water extraction job. Designed and engineered by truckmount veterans and constructed with premium-quality components throughout, the Big Gulp is simple to operate and easy to maintain. It will provide reliable service for years to come.
The Big Gulp 4500 is provided with the following standard equipment:
- One 50 ft. section of 2.5 in. vacuum hose
- Two 50 ft. sections of 2 in. vacuum hose
- One reducer cuff and one connector cuff
- Battery Box
- Installation kit
- Operation and service manual
- One 25 ft. section of layflat hose for pumpout
- Automatic Pumpout: Jabsco self-priming with electromagnetic clutch drive. Delivers up to 45 GPM.
- Reliable air-cooled 35 HP gasoline engine.
- Huge 120 gallon waste tank capacity. Marine-grade aluminum construction.
- Dual-operator capable with 2 and 2½ inch vacuum inlet ports available.
- Easy-to-read hour meter and vacuum gauge.
- Belt driven for quiet, reliable operation. Powered belt cooling system extends belt life.
Big Gulp 4500 72-303BB
|Powerplant||35 HP air-cooled gasoline engine|
|Vacuum Pump||Gardner Denver TriFlow 410 tri-lobe blower. Vacuum at 13 in. Hg and flows up to 708 CFM.|
|Recovery Tank||120 gal. TIG-welded 3/16 in. marine-grade aluminum. 100 gal at shutoff.|
|Vacuum Ports||Two vacuum inlet ports - allows two techs to extract with one machine.|
|Frame Construction||MIG-welded 1/8 in. x 2 in. powder-coated steel box tubing|
|Automatic Pumpout||Standard. Jabsco self-priming with electromagnetic clutch drive. Delivers up to 45 GPM.|
|Console Dimensions (W x H x D)||22 x 41 x 46 in. / 56 x 104 x 117 cm|