The InterAir system allows you to direct high-pressure air into wet walls, behind cabinets, and into other hard-to-reach structures. And disruption to materials is minimal. You only need to make quarter-inch holes to access these interior spaces – and this can usually be done behind the baseboards. Get fast, effective drying in all types of assemblies and materials with DriForce!
The Complete Drying System:
- 1 DriForce airmover
- 13 7-foot hoses w/cuffs
- 8 manifolds
- 1 400-foot coil of cut-to-size PVC tubing
- 100 ¼-in. injector nozzles
- 4 manifold end caps
- 5 coupler fittings
- 2 T-fittings
- 25 tube extender connectors
- 1 muffler
- 2 wheeled duffle bags
- Force air in or vacuum air out
- Dry up to 90 linear feet of wall
- Produces up to 38 inches of static pressure!
- Averages just 3 amps
- Fits in two convenient carrying cases
|Dimensions H × W × D||14 × 14 × 12 in.
36 × 36 × 30 cm
|Weight||14.5 lbs | 7 kg|
|Working static pressure||38 in. | 97 cm|
|Max power||4.8 amps (115V)|