Evolution® LGR , call for best price
Low Grain Refrigerant Dehumidifier
The Evolution packs state-of-the-art low grain refrigerant technology into a compact design. Built for today’s trained restoration professional, the Evolution also encompasses the most user-friendly features. So versatile and easy to handle that you'll want to use it on every job!
$1,849 Suggested List
- LGR technology boosts effective operating range
- Compact size – only 92 pounds
- Draws only 5 amps – but removes 70 pints at AHAM
- Quick pump access for easy servicing
- New, rigid fold-down handle
- Improved quick-release hose wrap design
- Built-in ring for easy attachment of ducting
- If power is interrupted during operation, the unit will automatically restart when power is restored. (115V models only.)
Legend Rewards: 1,000 Points
LGR technology. Keeps pulling moisture below 40 grains per pound so that deep drying can occur.
Compact size. Lightweight, easy to maneuver, and highly versatile.
Improved hose wrap. Recessed, quick-release design keeps drain hose free of kinks.
Low amp draw – only 5 amps. Lower draw means higher efficiency and reduced problems with heat on the job.
Advanced filtration. HAF filters rated twice as efficient as washable foam.
Protected touchpad. Recessed digital control panel for protection. Easy-to-use controls in four languages.
Automatic pump purge. Automatic pump cycles every six min utes to eliminate overflow.
|Type||Low Grain Refrigerant|
|Dimensions (H × W × D)||33.5 × 20.7 × 20.7 in.
85 × 52.5 × 52.5 cm
|Weight||92 lb. | 42 kg|
|Water Removal Max (90°F/90% RH)||119.8 pints/day
|Water Removal AHAM (80°F/60% RH)||70 pints/day
|Operating Range||33° – 100°F
1° – 38°C
|Compressor Type||5,595 Rotary|
|Defrost Type||Hot-gas bypass|
|Process Air||160 CFM|
|Drain Hose Length||40 foot|
|Air Filter||High Air Flow|
|Power 115 V||5 amps|
|Cord Length||25 foot|