LGR 3500i, call for best price
Supersize your dehumidification
Delivering 170 pints at AHAM at only 10.5 amps, the LGR 3500i takes dehumidification to new heights. Built with the same restoration-ready, easy-to-transport design as the industry-leading 2800i, the 3500i delivers supersized performance and reliability. The 3500i is built for the tough environments found in water damage restoration, construction, and rental use. The rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction make this Dri-Eaz dehumidifier the number one choice.
$3,140 Suggested List
- Groundbreaking water removal rate – 170 pints at AHAM
- Automatic humidistat control
- Displays inlet and outlet temperature and RH for easy monitoring
- Digital control panel with plain-English system messages, not codes.
- Wireless remote monitoring capable. Track operating conditions from any Internet connection with the HygroTrac Remote Monitoring System (purchased separately).
- Rugged Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing is easy to maintain and won't mar furnishings.
- If power is interrupted during operation, the unit will automatically restart when power is restored. (115V models only.)
|Model||LGR 3500i - F411|
|Power||10.5 amps, 115 volts|
|Water removal AHAM (80°F /60%RH)||170 pints | 80.5 liters / day|
|Water removal Max. (90°F / 90% RH)||240 pints | 113.6 liters / per day|
|Process air||400 CFM, floor-level outlet|
|Air filter||3M HAF (Dri-Eaz part no. F421)|
|Dimensions (H x D x W)||40.5 x 23 x 24 in.
103 x 58 x 61 cm
|Use weight||160 lbs. | 72.6 kg|
|Power cord||25 ft. | 7.6 m detachable|
|Hose||40 ft. | 12.2 m|
|Construction||Rotomolded polyethylene shell|
|Safety||ETL certified to UL 474 and CSA 22.2 no. 92|
Legend Rewards: 2,000 Points