The Predator 32 model has a remarkable 5 to 6 hours operating time. Self-propelled with direct drive system provides straight tracking on slick surfaces and effortless work for the operator. Just set the solution rate and go - the machine does all of the work in one easy pass and leaves the floor clean, dry and ready for immediate use. Comes complete with four 6 volt 244 a.h. batteries and shelf charger.
- Adjustable brush pressure provides smooth consisten brush action even on unlevel and grouted floors
- Independent dual wheel drive in forward and reverse
- Self lubricating traverse differential motor requires no maintenance
- Dual motor brush operation with up to 150 lbs. of brush pressure
- Large parabolic adjustable squeegee leaves floors virtually dry even on the tighest turns
- Squeegee and brush controls are activated with conveniently placed foot petals