One propane burnisher can outperform 6 workers with traditional 20" low speed floor machines, covering 48,000 sq.ft. per hour. Powr-Flite's burnishers feature premium engines that provide superior levels of power for any burnishing job while offering reduced noise and vibration for added operator comfort and reduced disruption to others in the area. Flexible pad driers provide maximum pad-to-floor contact, even on unlevel floors. Built-in safety features keep working environments safe for operators and customers alike. Ease of operation, durability, and reliability make these units the propane-powered cleaning equipment of choice for the floor care professional.
- Powerful and dependable, Kawasaki engines are CARB and EPA certified and are built with a catalytic converter to help reduce emissions
- Minimum 1850 RPM ensures maximum operational efficiency with the speed and performance to maintain a high gloss shine for large floor areas
- Safety features include an electronic fuel shut-off and a low oil pressure shut-off
- Durable and virtually maintenance free, our propane burnishers have excellent oil control, high torque, and cold starting capacity
- Quick change 80% all steel safety fuel tank increases operator safety and allows nearly continuous operation
- Emission Control